SA400 - 2018 **JUST ARRIVED**
New SA400 is the Official Boat of the Pro Wakeboard and Wakesurf Tour. This beauty throws massive wakes and waves and looks good doing it. 3500lbs of Stock Ballast!! Supra Swell Surf System, Clamping Board Racks, Power Tower, Heated and Power Adjust Driver Seat, Surfboard Trunk Storage, Reversible Center Seat, Etc! Call for details or click HERE for financing.
SL450 - 2018 Order yours today!
Brand new model for 2018! At 23'5" the new SL comes equipped with sub floor ballast, power folding tower, center floor cooler, 6 ballast pumps, new Swell surf plates, and much, much more!! Call for details or click HERE for finance options.
- 1981- Introduction of the Supra Sport, the first Supra boat. Development of the adjustable wake plate. Introduction of a rear ski locker.
- 1983- Introduction of the Supra Rider. First open bow inboard in the industry, features a playpen bow design.
- 1992- Developed all-fiberglass construction in several models. Introduced a limited lifetime warranty on all models.
- 2003- Supra and Moomba are selected as Official Towboats of the 2003 Gravity Games competition. Skier’s Choice moves to new 142,000 square foot facility located in Maryville, Tennessee.
- 2007- Supra introduces SmartPlate™. Integrated with Perfect Pass™, SmartPlate™ optimizes hole shot and then self-adjusts to a stored rider profile, custom-tailoring both speed and wake shape to a rider's preference.
- 2013- Supra introduces Supra Swell Surf System. http://vimeo.com/79996153